In-House Dental Savings Plan – Keller, TX
No Insurance? No Worries
Think that you and your family can’t afford to go to the dentist because you don’t have dental insurance? While that might be true with other practices, that’s not the case at Ridgepoint Dental. With our in-house dental plan, you can save big at every appointment while spending much less compared to traditional insurance. To learn more about how it works, look over the benefits, and see where you can sign up, read on below.
Why Choose Our In-House Dental Plan
- No Pre-Authorizations
- Immediate Eligibility - No Waiting Periods
- No Annual Maximums or Deductibles
- Significantly Reduced Dental Fees
- No Wondering What Insurance Will Cover
How Does Our In-House Plan Work?
Our dental plan gives patients instant access to a long list of fully covered general services (such as routine checkups and cleanings) as well as a 30% discount on various restorative and cosmetic treatments. The total cost of the plan is broken up into small, monthly installments, and once you sign up and make your first payment, you can instantly start saving. Unlike insurance, you’ll know exactly how much you’re expected to pay for a treatment, plus you will never have to deal with annoying deductibles, pre-authorizations, waiting periods, or an annual maximum ever again.
Ridgepoint Dental In-House Dental Membership Plan
Adult Periodontal Membership$599.40/year
Child Membership14 yrs old or younger
Included in Plan
100% Periodic Exam (2 per year)
100% Limited Oral Exam, Problem-Focused (1 per year)
100% X-Rays/Diagnostic Films Intraoral – Complete Series or Panorex x-rays (as needed 1 i n 5 years)
100% Intraoral – Periapical film x-rays (4 per year)
100% Bitewing x-rays (1 set per year)
100% Preventative Child Prophylaxis (Routine cleaning – 2 per year)
100% Adult Prophylaxis (Routine cleaning – 2 per year)
100% Perio Maintenance (4 cleanings per year)
100% Fluoride (18 and under - 2 per year)
100% Sealants (1st and 2nd molars – 1 application per molar)
30% Discounts on Other Procedures
$500 OFF Clear Correct
Understanding the Plan Terms and Conditions
- This is a dental discount plan and is NOT dental insurance. It cannot be combined with any other dental insurance.
- The effective date of this plan is the day you sign the agreement, and the automatic renewal date is 1 year after the agreement date.
- Exams, x-rays, cleanings, and fluoride must be performed within the year of enrollment and cannot be carried over to the next year.
- Payment is due at the time of service for any work not covered 100% by this plan.
- Payment of less than the plan’s duration membership fees may result in being charged usual and customary fees for all services (including those already provided) and being charged remaining months’ fees in a lump sum.
- This plan is only accepted at Ridgepoint Dental. Therefore, if you are referred to a specialist, they will NOT offer these discounts.
- Should there be dental treatment needed following any type of injury where a lawsuit, and therefore outside medical, care, disability, or workers comp type insurances are involved, this discount plan cannot be used.
- This plan is non-transferrable. Family members cannot be substitutes for another family member.
- This plan is non-refundable. No refunds are given if a patient chooses not to use their dental plan after the first 30 days following enrollment.
- Members must maintain membership throughout the duration of Clear Correct® treatment.
- Eligible for dental services only, products are not included.
- A fee (based on length of appointment) may be incurred for each broken appointment without a 24-hour advance notice.
- Rates are subject to change annually.